ASP.NET Video Starter Kit Lite Edition Description
ASP.NET Video Portal (Video Starter Kit) is an ASP.NET web application and starter kit solution with all basic and advance features for uploading, publishing / encoding, managing, sharing and streaming videos from single to multiple servers.
It helps developers and IT professionals to build highly scalable social media sharing solution easily and using less resources and time. It include all features that is required for creating youtube style video solution or extend it more by adding more social networking or other features.
It helps individuals and organizations to setup their own video portal solution with their requirements using easy customization.
ASP.NET Video Starter Kit portal solution can be used for every type of video related website needs, most important is.
* Video or any Media Sharing Application that include Upload, Publish, Manage, Share and Stream Videos.
* It can be used or customize with any type of scenarios from normal video sharing to video presentations, product previews or demonstrations, managing third party videos via embedding and other individual or business needs.
* Video can be stream as normal flash streaming, mp4 streaming, Silverlight wmv streaming or audio tracks via mp3 or wma streaming.
* Lots of additional plugins and social networking related features including photo sharing script, blog posting script and more will increase scope of video starter kit solution beyond videos.
* No complex configurations or asp.net builting codes. Full object oriented clean coding therefore can be easily customize with any requirements and project needs.
* Fully theme based light weighted design with more than 40 different themes. Can be easily embed your own design or customize existing design theme.
* Support both SQL SERVER and MySQL as datasource.
ASP.NET Video Starter Kit Lite Edition Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ASP.NET Video Starter Kit Lite Edition 5.0
Release notes are not available currently.
ASP.NET Video Starter Kit Lite Edition Requirements
No additional system requirements.